- Outside Diameter 0.020 in. to 6.000 in.
- Wall Thickness 0.003 in. to 0.500 in.
- Exact cut lengths to 0.025 in. minimum
- Mill lengths up to 20 ft.
- Arbor wound coils on request.
- MIL-I-45208A Inspection System
- MIL-STD-45662A Calibration System
GLASS TO METAL TUBING
Seamless Cold drawn Glass to Metal tubing, commonly know as Kovar*. Various other Nickel Iron alloys and other specialty metals also available. Size ranges from .020” – 6.00”.
A.T. Wall Company has produced Glass to Metal tubing for the Electronics Industry for over 25 years. The material commonly known as Kovar* is an alloy of Nickel, Cobalt and Iron and is uniquely designed for Glass To Metal sealing. A.T. Wall produces seamless straight length tubing for a variety of highly sophisticated applications.
Rounds, squares, triangles, rectangles, ovals, half-rounds, hexagons, and fluted rounds. Other configurations available upon request.
Precision tolerances are normally one half of the commercial tolerances. Thousands of tool combinations permit us to ensure your most stringent tolerance needs.
* Kovar is a registered trademark of Carpenter Technology