GENERAL ENGINEERING TUBING
- Specialty cold drawn tubing
- Traditional and special tubular shapes finished as random or exact cut lengths
- Unique hydraulic press-forming processing from plate
- Markets served include: Aerospace, Defense, Medical and other industries where repeatable high quality is needed
- Kovar* (29/17, ASTM F-15), invar 36, other nickel/iron alloys
- Nickel & Nickel Alloys
- Cupro Nickel
- Monel (400, 404), MU metal
- Copper, Bronze, Brass
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Beryllium cooper
- Precious Metals
Rounds, squares, rectangles, and ovals. Other configurations available upon request.
- Outside Diameter 0.020 in. to 6.000 in.
- Wall Thickness 0.003 in. to 0.500 in.
- Exact cut lengths to 0.025 in. min.
- Standard mill lengths up to 12 ft.
- Special lengths (upon review) up to 18 ft.
Precision tolerances are normally one half of the commercial tolerances. Thousands of tool combinations permit us to ensure your most stringent tolerance needs on a drawn-to-size basis.
- MIL-I-45208A Inspection System
- MIL-STD-45662A Calibration System
Special processing includes O.D. centerless grinding and I.D. honing. Cutting processes include saw, abrasive, and ECM (no burr) cutting.
*Kovar is a registered trademark of Carpenter Technology